RETURNS POLICY (ITEMS)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and/or with tags attached.
There are some items which will are non-returnable:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, or software, that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (if applicable):
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, (or original method of payment), within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCHANGES (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or incorrect size. Clothing must be returned unused with tags attached and in original condition.
- To notify us about exchanging an item, please send us an email at email@example.com. Then send your item to: PO Box 645 North Adelaide, Adelaide, SA, 5006, Australia.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will be notified of your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 645 North Adelaide, Adelaide, SA, 5006, Australia.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Di Live Pty Ltd is not responsible for returned or exchanged items lost in the mail.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS FOR EVENT RESERVATIONS AND TICKETS
- Tickets to single day events hosted by Di Live Pty Ltd will not be refunded within 7 days of a single day event.
- If you cancel your retreat reservation, Di Live Pty Ltd does not offer refunds. A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreatto be taken within two years of your original retreat If you cancel 30 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
- If you are not eligible for a refund, you may change the name on the reservation to that of the person’s name who will be attending in your absence. Please notify Di Live Pty Ltd of any reservation name changes. In this circumstance, Di Live will not be responsible for any transfer of funds between you and the person attending in your absence.
- If you have attended an event that you were not 100% satisfied with, you will not be eligible for a refund. Please email us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approved refunds will be received within 30 days of their request.
- If you have registered for an event that is cancelled you will receive a refund within 30 days of the event start date.
- If you are attending a retreat hosted by Di Live Pty Ltd and wish to leave part way through the event for any reason, you will be responsible for the organisation and cost of transportation.
- Changes to planned experiences inside an event, due to unforeseeable circumstances, will not constitute reason for refund in whole or in part.
- If an event is postponed or rescheduled, you’ll be contacted by us with the option to retain your ticket for future use, or receive a full refund. You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we have new information.
- If you have any additional queries please email us at: email@example.com